World leading satellite Propulsion
Complete cube-sat propulsion modules can be built as small as 0.6U (1U shown)
22N Hydrazine replacement thruster
Dawn Aerospace, in partnership with Hyperion Technologies, have successfully developed several propulsion systems using a novel propellant combination with the potential to replace hydrazine monopropellant thrusters and MMH/MON bipropellant systems.
The technology can easily be customized to your specific application.
• ESA launch standard qualified
• Thrust classes between 0.5N, 1N, 4N, 22N and 200N
• Specific Impulse up to 290 s
• Minimum impulse bit 35 mN.s
• Repeatability (3 σ) 5 mN.s
• Non-toxic storable propellants
• TRL of up to 8
• >230m/s dV from a 1U module (for a 3U satellite). Higher dV is easily achieved from larger modules.
• Fully customizable due to additive manufactured design
• Rapid, cold start capable
• REACH compliant
• ITAR free
• No thruster degradation over time
• Integrated thrust vector control for active disturbance torque compensation
“Your system significantly out performs the alternatives”
“In terms of development, you guys are definitely ahead of the competition”
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Non-toxic, storable propellant based systems are the future. Hydrazine wont be tolerated much longer.